Benefits Apple Cider Vinegar
The History of vinegar
Vinegar has been used for thousands of years by so many cultures worldwide including ancient Babylonia, the Romans, Egyptians and so on. The uses of vinegar are not new and have proven to be very effective.
How is vinegar produced?
The process by which vinegar is produced is through fermentation, this is brought about when yeast changes natural sugars to alcohol. Produce such as apples, grapes, barley, and corn are some of the mean sources used in the fermentation process.
After the fermentation process, water is added to the alcohol. What happens next is bacteria converts or breaks down the alcohol into acid. Then the vinegar goes through a blending and filtration process to further bring perfection.
Apple cider vinegar
In this article, however, we will be looking at the benefits of apple cider vinegar. I have heard so many good things about apple cider vinegar that I have decided to do my personal research as to why there is so much talk about this cider vinegar and I can see why.
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
Here is a list of benefits of apple cider benefits the I know you will love, so let’s have a look at some of these awesome facts.
1. Apple cider vinegar can help to soothe your sore throat- 1/4 cup of warm water with the seem equal part of apple cider vinegar will bring relief by gargling every 1-1/2 hour.
2. Can help to remedy bad breath- gargle and swish 2 tablespoons vinegar around in your mouth for 1 -2 minutes and you are good to go.
3. Improves digestion-Adding vinegar to salads can help to promote good digestion.
4. It can help to whiten teeth, soak a piece of cloth in vinegar and whip your teeth for about a minute and then rinse with water. Doing this on a regular basis will whiten those pearly whites.
5. Studies have shown that making apple cider a part of our diet can aid in weight loss.
6. Drinking a teaspoon of apple cider can help to regulate blood sugar levels.
7. Detoxify the liver by drinking a teaspoon of apple cider.
8. Apple cider vinegar can help to lower your blood pressure. A teaspoon of vinegar will help with this.
9. Studies have shown that apple cider vinegar can help to promote a healthy heart.
10. It can help to lower cholesterol.
The final word
There are so many other benefits of apple cider vinegar. So let’s make this cider a part of our health program to get the desired results.