Giving Your Body what it Needs
We live in a world where people are always on the go, there are some persons that literally eat breakfast on the run while heading out the door or evening when driving on the streets I have also seen persons with breakfast or lunch in their hands eating and going about their daily task. It is no wonder why so many people get such an energy crash.
We should not just eat what comes to our hands but rather plan our meals, get up a bit earlier so that we can have a good breakfast along with spending a part of the first morning hours with our families. Our food gets to digest better this way.
Now I know there are times we may have an energy crash, but the key is not to reach for something that will give you a quick sugar rush or a burst of energy, but for the healthy foods that will benefit you in so many ways.
If you reach for junk foods because of an energy crash you will get that sudden burst of energy but the downside to this is you will be creating an unhealthy lifestyle and secondly just as quick as you get that energy rush it will plummet just as fast.
This will have you feeling more drained with a greater craving for something to eat, so you go and fill up again on more junk and the cycle continues and before you know it, you would have created bad eating habits that will work against your health like putting on a few unneeded extra pounds.
Great energy boosters
Great energy booster is considered to be foods that not only give you energy, but these are foods that can benefit the body in so many ways when it comes to your health. When using these natural energy boosters you don’t have to worry about a quick sugar rush and then just a quickly as you get that rush you feel terrible again. This natural food will have you feeling your best.
Here are some examples of natural and great energy booster
1. Fruits- Fruits make a great energy booster because fruits have natural sugars which can give that get-up and go when you are feeling drained, so reach for fruit and get that energy boost the natural and healthy way.
2. Whole grains- Whole grains are also a great way to boost your energy and get you back on track. Whole grains are packed with vitamins and considered to be fillers because if you eat enough of this it would be a long time before you feel hungry.
3. Healthy snacks such as health bars are a great way to get the energy you need at the same time suppressing those hunger pains. These snacks are loaded with vitamins, so you get the best of both worlds.
4. Fruit juicing- This is a great energy booster, the key is to juice your fruits re-frigate, and pack your lunch when you are feeling low reach for this energy booster that is all-natural for a healthy drink. To learn more about how to juice fruits follow this link. Benefits of juicing.
5. Assorted nuts are a great way to help energize you, so why not keep them near. Nuts make a great healthy snack. Here is a link that you can follow. Nutritional facts about nuts.
6. It is believed that adding a slice of lemon to a glass of water can also aid in boosting energy.
7. Yogurt is believed to help with increasing energy, the good news, however, is by making yogurt a part of your diet you will also be ingesting the good bacteria that will boost your health.
The final word
These are just a few of the many healthy foods that you can try to boost your energy level. But what is even more important is not only looking for foods that can boost your energy but to cultivate a healthy lifestyle, this will pay off big time in so many ways. So with that said let’s get on the road to living a healthy lifestyle, I promise you, you will be glad that you did.
About the author
Norman loves being in the garden, both at home and for his job....
he is 'Natures Little helper' being outdoors, growing his vegetables and flowers from an early age.
Now having spent over 22 years in the profession he want to give some of his knowledge to others...
his vast array of hints and tips you will find scattered over this site will help you no end growing plants in your garden.