Better Brain Care
Our brains are considered to be the computer that controls our entire body, therefore it is very important that we do all that we can to ensure that our brain function at its best at all times. In this article, we will be looking at how to better care for our brains.
Our brains are so delicate that we can not afford to allow anything to go wrong with it, many persons are having issues in this area and because of this, they are not enjoying life to the fullest or how it was meant to be enjoyed. And then there are those who do not give much thought when it comes to brain health.
But it is always important to keep in mind that the brain is the control center that assists in all of our body parts functioning as a whole so that we can have perfect soundness.
More on the brain
Our brain weighs about 3 pounds and it is this little computer that is responsible for our thoughts, our will, decision making, our emotion and all of that other good stuff that goes on in our everyday lives. The beautiful things that we see and enjoy, those foods that taste so great, those lovely sounds that we hear and enjoy, that tender warm touch by our family and friends and those wonderful foods and drinks that we smell in the morning that comes from our kitchen that tells us that someone is making breakfast for us, is all depended on our brain.Yes, you are right these are called our five senses. So we can now see the seriousness of taking better care of our brains.
And here you thought that exercise was only for other parts of our body and not our brains. In order to take better care of our brains it is good to give our brains a daily workout, don’t be alarmed that I said workout, I don’t want to scare you. Can you imagine our brain doing push ups or bench pressing those weights, talk about strange and freaky, don’t mind me this is just for laughs, then the question is?
How do we perform brain exercise?
1.Reading-reading is so important because it helps to develop our brains, nothing like sitting down with a good book and education ourselves, while we are learning something new, by reading we are also exercising our brains. This is why it is so important to turn off the television and have our children read nice story books or educational books because while they are learning their brains are getting the needed exercise and developing in the right way.
2. Putting a puzzle together or playing some other game that is both fun and educational can help in great ways. It challenges us to think while having so much fun and guess what while we are having fun learning our brains is getting the needed exercise.
3. Get involved with a project, remember the key is to have fun because I believe that this is the only way that you will get the most out of these exercises.
4. For those of you who don’t like to go to the supermarket but always send someone else, well this may encourage you to go. As you walk the aisles and look at those products on the shelves and compare prices you are giving your brain a good workout. Ok, that may not seem to excite you but think of your brain and the much need exercise.
5. Learn a foreign language, not only will your brain get the workout but you can impress your family and friends.
6. Instead of using the calculator that is the easy way out, work out the math in your mind and then confirm the answer you came up with by checking it with your calculator. This will give your brain a good workout.
7. Do crossword puzzles that challenge your brain.
I can go on and on but I don’t want you to get tired, so now we will be looking at some brain foods.
Here is a list of foods that we should include in our diet to keep our brains healthy and happy
7.Green leafy vegetables.
There are a more, but these are just a few that you can pick up the next time you go to the supermarket. So be good to your brain and give it what it needs, it will pay off big time and you will be glad that you did. With that said let’s start feeding our brains.