Detoxifying the Natural Way
In order for us to maintain healthy bodies, we must do all that we can to keep our bodies in tip-top shape so that we can always be at our best. Rules that govern the laws of health are as followed.
1.Getting 7-8 hours of rest.
2. Having a balanced diet.
4. Drinking at least 6-8 glasses of water a day.
5. Staying away from stressful situations.
6.Taking time out for yourself, exp, finding a hobby, something that you can enjoy doing while feeling relaxed.
7. A regular check-up at the doctor’s office.
8. Stay away from alcohol.
These are just a few that govern good health.
And then there is spring cleaning. Well, what does spring cleaning have to do with maintaining good health? I am glad that you ask. What I meant by this statement is that our bodies at times need to go through a period of rejuvenation and what better way to do this
than by giving our bodies the detoxing that it needs. No matter how healthy our lifestyle, we should always do a detox to ensure even greater health. And then there are those sad to say who neglect the laws of good health and because of this their health is deteriorating.
The good news, however, is that all is not lost. Hope is here, just follow the rules of good health and you will be on the road to recovery to enjoy life as it was meant to be enjoyed. Detoxing will help to get rid of all that junk that is piled up in your system.
The good part about detoxifying the natural way is that you don’t have to worry about side effects, this method of detoxifying will also make it easy on your body as you begin to spring clean(detoxify)
The three- day detoxifying plan
Word of caution here
The first thing that I want to note here is that if you have any medical issues and are under doctor’s care, check with your doctor to ensure if you should engage in this exercise.
When engaging in this exercise you may want to take it slow until you feel well able to complete the three days because our bodies are used to its regular daily intake that any change can cause the body to respond in a way in terms of weakness and even swinging in the head, so take it slow at first let’s say one day until you can commit to three days.
While performing this exercise make sure and include at least 5-6 glasses of water a day for the duration of this exercise.
1. Day one- start your day with a glass of room temperature water follow with fresh fruits, also include herbal tea. Lunchtime can be a nice vegetable salad followed by two glasses of room temperature water and a protein shake. Dinner time, again a vegetable salad and a protein shake. Wait for about an hour to an hour and a half maybe two if you prefer and drink another two glasses of room temperature water. If you prefer again you can complete the sixth glass a few hours later.
2. Day two- can be repeated as day one.
3. Day three- congratulation you made it. Day three will consist of as you did for breakfast on days 1 and 2. You would have your salad for lunch along with a protein shake and two glasses of water. Dinner is the same as on day 1 and day 2 along with a protein drink.
Word of caution here
While performing these exercises you may want to try and use as little energy as possible because the more active you are the more energy you will be using and this may cause you to feel a bit weak and tired. Remember doing this time our bodies are also getting rid of toxins
You may also experience some dizziness, but above all take it slow. This three day cleansing with fruits can be done once every two or three months or every other month. So again take it slow, your body will love you for it.