The Amazing Coco Plum
Coco plums are truly amazing because of what they have to offer. In my last article on coco plums, we looked at the advantages of having this plant as a part of your garden feature.
You can check it out here ( growing coco plums). In this article, we will be looking at the healthy side of coco plums and how they can benefit us.
What I love about nature is that nature is considered to be our Pharmacy and not just our pharmacy but using what is available to bring heal naturally. That means no side effects only pure natural goodness.
Coco plum health benefits
Here are a few health benefits of the coco plum plant that I am sure will have you buzzing with excitement.
1. Adding coco plums to your diet can improve heart health.
2. Coco plums have antioxidants that help to rid the body of free radicals.
3. Can Improve kidney health.
4. It is good for the gallbladder.
5. It can aid in weight loss.
6. It improves eye health.
7. Improves blood.
8. It helps to reduce the risk of stroke.
9. Improves skin.
10. Fight against macular degeneration.
Coco plums contain Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin k, Iron, Calcium, Potassium, Protein, Dietary fiber, Copper, beta-carotene.
This small fruit can really pack a BIG PUNCH and help to maintain our health in so many ways.
The final word
This is nature at its best providing us with all this natural goodness to keep us healthy and happy. Give it a try, you will be so glad that you did.