Cure Headache Naturally
Going the natural way
What I love so much about using natural remedies is that when going natural you don’t have to worry about side effects and you will get all of that good stuff and other benefits of going natural. What we will be looking at in this article is how to cure a headache the natural way.
We are all familiar with having to deal with either a slight or a nagging headache and while it is true that there are many reasons why we get a headache the bottom line is that headaches are unpleasant and very painful.
Word of caution
This article is by no means implying that we only rely on natural cures because there are some situation where medical help is required to bring relief because of some life threating issues that may be causing a headache, so if you have to get medical help then do so.
Some causes of a headache
1. High blood pressure has been linked to a headache.
2.Stress also causes headaches.
3.Lack of water in our system can lead to headaches.
4.Headaches have also been linked to having insufficient rest.
5.Depression can cause headaches.
6.Waking up to suddenly out of sleep sometimes can cause headaches.
7.If the body is overheated this can lead to a headache.
8.A server hit to the head can lead to headaches.
9. Having a hangover causes headaches.
1o. Toothaches can cause a headache.
11. Getting really angry sometimes causes a headache.
12. Bright lights have also been linked to headaches.
13. Even some perfume as pleasant as their scent may also cause a headache.
And the list goes on, so we see there are so many things that can trigger a headache. The end result is finding ways to get rid of these headaches and get relief.
Methods of curing headaches naturally
Believe it or not but these are some natural ways to cure that nagging headache.
1. Ginger root-boil ginger root, let cool, add a pinch of sugar and drink away.
2. Resting- sometimes our bodies are letting us know that it needs rest and this is its way of crying out.
3. Taking a cold shower sometimes can relieve a headache.
4. Sometimes a headache is brought on by stress, just by sitting back with our eyes closed and getting in a relaxed state is all we may need to win the war against a headache.
5. Cases have been recorded where persons who drank sufficient water got relief from a nagging headache.
6. Basil has been known to cure headaches, just add 5-6 leaves in a cup of water boil and then add a teaspoon of honey and drink for relief. The healing properties of basil relax the muscles and ease the tension.
7. Feverfew can be made as a tea and can also be taken as a tablet. This herb is bitter to the taste so you may want to stick with the tablet. Pregnant women should not use feverfew.
8. It is believed that by soaking your feet in hot water will bring relief because the blood will be pulled towards your feet which will cause your headache to subside.
This list can get long, so you can see the benefits of natural healing
These are all safe and great ways to get rid of headaches, so the next time you have a headache, consider going natural and watch as that nagging headache disappears.