Foods That Cleans Your Teeth
Our teeth are so important because without them it would be very difficult to enjoy those delicious meals. Can you imagine trying to bite into a nice juicy apple or chewing on a piece of carrot stick without having any teeth or because of poor care, your teeth are too weak to chew on these foods.
The sad reality is, there are many people that are facing these issues and it is very frustrating to them because they neglected the law that governs the way in which we ought to take care of our teeth. How beautiful is a smile with those pearly white?
We should do all that we can to take care of our teeth and yet there are so many that are doing quite the opposite. I have seen many beautiful smiles over the years because of persons who took care of their teeth and then I have also seen some smiles that raised a question in my mind
There are certain rules that govern the proper care of our teeth and we must follow if we hope to retain beautiful healthy teeth. Here are steps that we should take.
1. Brush your teeth every morning and night before you retire for the evening.
2. Brush your teeth after every meal or if you’re out to a restaurant rinse your mouth after eating that delicious meal.
3. Remember to floss each day.
4. Visit your dentist at least once a year.
5. It has been reported that chewing ice can damage your teeth.
6. Now I know that most of us if not all of us have been guilty of this one and that is chewing on that piece of chicken bone because how of delicious it tasted, sorry to let you know this but that scrumptious bone that you chewed on can also damage your teeth.
7. Yes, sometimes we all love sweets but eat in moderation because besides gaining a few extra pounds the high sugar content in some sweets, can lead to cavity and tooth decay.
8. Soft drinks may be refreshing on a hot summers day but drink moderately because soft drinks are not only loaded with sugar that is not good for our health but can also cause tooth decay because of its high sugar content.
9. Smoking is a NO NO, besides the many health issues that smoking causes, smoking can also stain your teeth, so stay away from smoking that is 100% BAD for your health.
10. I know that this is a big one for many of you but I must say it so please forgive me. COFFEE, If you can’t avoid it, drink in moderation because coffee can stain your teeth besides having a few negative effects on your health.
11. Use a good mouthwash.
Foods that cleans your teeth
There are some foods believe it or not that can actually help in keeping your teeth clean beside many of the other wonderful benefits you would be getting. Tell me then what are these foods? I am glad that you ask. Here are some foods that you can try to help take proper care of your teeth.
Here are some foods that you may not be aware of that helps to clean your teeth while giving you all of that good stuff. ex. Vitamin intake
1. Carrots 6. Fresh cranberries.
2. Celery 7. Bell peppers.
3. Apples 8. leafy greens.
4. Almonds 9. Strawberries.
5. Yogurt. 10. Pineapples
There is more that can be added to this list
Our teeth are very important for enjoying those foods that we love to having a beautiful smile, so let’s do our best and give our teeth the best care ever. A little investment can sure go a long way.