Guava and Your Health
Guavas have such a wonderful taste that can really excite your taste buds. Besides the wonderful taste, this fruit has some benefits that are so awesome and will do your body a whole lot of good.
Here are some benefits and fun facts you will find to be interesting.
Vitamins that are found in guava includes
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Iron, Calcium, Potassium, Manganese, Fiber, Phosphorous, Niacin, Copper, Magnesium, Fiber, Folate, Pantothenic acid, Protein.
Guava health benefits
1. It helps to control blood pressure.
2. Aids in weight loss.
3. Good for a bowel movement.
4. Promotes eye health.
5. Good for your skin.
6. Help to fight cancer.
7. Guava is good for your heart.
8. It improves the immune system.
9. Guava is good brain food.
10. Good for diabetics.
Fun facts about guavas
1. There are many varieties of guavas in which some are seedless.
2. Guava skin, flesh, and seeds can be eaten.
3. Guava leaves make a great tea.
4. Guava fruit contains 100-500 seeds.
5. A guava tree can live up to 4o years.
6. Guavas can be pink, green, yellow, or white.
7. The wood of guavas is used for meat smoking.
8. Guavas can be grown indoors.
The final word
About the author
Norman loves being in the garden, both at home and for his job....
he is 'Natures Little helper' being outdoors, growing his vegetables and flowers from an early age.
Now having spent over 22 years in the profession he want to give some of his knowledge to others...
his vast array of hints and tips you will find scattered over this site will help you no end growing plants in your garden.