Health Benefits Moringa Tree
Moringa health benefits
Using plants for natural healing is the best way to go because of not having to deal with the side effects of many medicines that are sold over the counter along with prescription drugs. The moringa tree is one of those plants that have been widely used by so many people because of its healing properties.
I have also heard from someone that I know that the leaves can be used to cook with and that is also an added plus because semi- cooking them can help give you the nutrients that these plants contain.
Vitamin content of the moringa leaves
Vitamin content includes
1. Vitamin A. 7. Cppper. 14. Zinc.
2. Vitamin B1. 8. Iron. 15. Selenium.
3. Vitamin B6 9. Manganese. 16. pantothenic acid
4. Vitamin C. 11. Magnesium.
5. Potassium. 12. niacin.
6. Calcuim. 13. Riboflavin.
Health benefits of moringa leaves
1. Helps to fight cancer. 6. Helps to fight arsenic toxicity.
2. Is rich in antioxidants. 7. Improves skin.
3. Helps to lower cholesterol. 8. Have been said to help with an energy booster.
4. Helps to lower blood sugar level. 9. Persons have reported hair growth.
5. Helps to reduce inflammation. 10. Helps to fight rheumatoid arthritis.
These are just a few of the benefits of this plant, so you can see why the moringa plant is well accepted and used by so many people worldwide. For more on the moringa tree follow this link. Planting a moringa tree.
Finding natural cures for these illnesses is great, I love going natural because it is the safe way to go while receiving all the benefits that can do our bodies much good.