Promoting Hair Growth Naturally
Nothing makes you feel so good than to have a full head of hair that is beautiful and healthy-looking. But unfortunately, there are so many people that are having to face the reality of battling with losing all of that beautiful hair.
Persons that are having these issues have to now find ways and means to restore their hair. There are many ways to resolve this problem but some of these methods are pretty costly and can cause you to rack up those dollars putting a strain on your wallet.
Over the years, I have seen so many TV Commercials that advertise products that can help with hair loss, and while few may work there are many that have proven not to be as effective. In this article, we will be looking at what causes hair loss and how to restore hair to its natural shine and beauty with home remedies.
What causes hair loss?
While the discussion of hair loss and restoration is beyond the scope of this article we will be looking at some facts that may help. But what I also want to say here is that hereditary is the main cause also that contributes to hair loss.
In a case like this, there is not much one can do but to change their diet and to try these simple methods to maintain a healthy head of hair for as long as possible. There are also serious medical issues that cause hair loss and require doctor’s care.
Hair are a few reasons why persons may experience hair loss
1. Poor diet.
4. Certain illness.
5. It may be a hormone imbalance
6. Certain medications.
7. Lack of vitamins.
8. Thyroid issues.
These are just a few of the many reasons why so many people are experiencing hair loss.
Encouraging hair growth
Restoring hair growth is a journey but it is a journey that is worth the effort. Here are some tips that have proven to work wonders.
1. Stress- If stress is one of the causes of hair loss then the key is to stay stress-free. Life was meant to be enjoyed, if you are feeling stressed out then either consider a career shift, learn to relax more, join a club, start a hobby. What every activity that allows you to become stress-free makes that a part of your daily activity.
2. Medication- There are some medications which side effects may include hair loss, consider asking your doctor if possible to prescribe a medication without this side effect.
3.Hormone Imbalance- Hormone Imbalance which requires medical help along with the proper diet does yield results.
Home remedies for hair growth
Home remedies have not only proven to be effective but the amount of money you can save is pretty amazing.
1. Aloe Vera is a natural product that can be applied directly to the scalp, gently messaging or rubbing aloe to hair roots have proven to be of good benefit.
Apply and leave for about 2 hours. 6 times out of each month can give good results. Always wash hair thoroughly after each application.
2. Egg yolk is an old remedy that will not only have your hair thick but will also give it a shine. Applying egg yolk to the hair 6 times per month is effective.
3. Garlic also offers help, boil 8 cloves of garlic along with 3 tbsp of olive oil can get the job done. This solution causes circulation that encourages hair growth.
4. Lemon juice is a rich source of vitamins that stimulate blood circulation, in turn, encourages hair to grow. Washing your hair with lemon juice has proven to be effective.
5. Applying Apple Cider Vinegar to hair is a great way to stimulate blood circulation and promote hair growth. Apply to hair and leave for about 2 hours before washing.
6. Messaging olive oil into the scalp can really give your hair the bounce it needs for healthy natural-looking hair.
7. Rosemary oil is great for hair restoration, this oils help to stimulate circulation that promotes hair growth.
8. Believe it or not, onion has properties that can stimulate hair growth. extract the juice by grating or juicing. Apply the juice to head for about 25- 30 minutes and then wash with shampoo once a week has proven to give good results.
9. Avocados are a natural hair booster because of the vitamins it contains. simply mix two eggs in a bowl, then blend or mash the avocado in another bowl. Mix both of these ingredients together and apply to hair for about 6-8 minutes and thoroughly rinse.
10. A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice on a daily basis can help to promote hair loss.
11. Bananas are filled with potassium that promotes circulations the stimulates hair.
12. It is a known fact that coconut oil is good for both hair and skin but applying coconut milk has also proven to be effective. For more on the coconut, plant click on the link.
Foods to avoid
Here are foods that cause hair loss
1. Fatty foods.
2. Foods that are high in sugar.
4. Carbonated drinks.
6. Refine foods.
7. Packaged foods.
8. Consuming tap water.
9. Process Foods.
10. Artificial sweeteners.
Foods that promote hair growth
Foods that promote hair growth include
4. Nuts and seeds.
8. Sweet potatoes.
9. Greek yogurt.
Home remedies are a great and safe way to get that natural healthy head of hair so take advantage of these remedies that can work wonders for you causing your hair to get that bounce and shine that you will be so happy with.
About the author
Norman loves being in the garden, both at home and for his job....
he is 'Natures Little helper' being outdoors, growing his vegetables and flowers from an early age.
Now having spent over 22 years in the profession he want to give some of his knowledge to others...
his vast array of hints and tips you will find scattered over this site will help you no end growing plants in your garden.
11 thoughts on “Natural Remedies For Hair Loss”
I loved reading this post. The information about the hair-loss and how to deal with it with natural remedies is an eye-opener. Fortunately, I don’t have this problem, well, not yet. So, I bookmarked it for future reference. Thank you and I look forward to your next post.
Great tips, definitely be trying some. Thanks!
Hair loss is an issue that many people want to get rid of. I also used to have very bad hair it was so infrequent and I’m genetically thin haired but I managed to come over that.
I have used some liquids which are appled externally to the scalp and one of the greatest solution was a liquid which consisted from minoxidil as the reacting agent and ethil alcohol. It aided me REALLY WELL.
And I’m also using a herbal oil mixture which turns out working really well.
Hello Tyler it is so good to hair of your success story. this will give people hope to know that even though they are having this issue there is hope. Thanks again for sharing and the best of success to you.
As always, great information Maurice. I am surprised that the huge list of things you can do to thicken your hair, which I need btw 🙂 I recently purchased high potency Niacin for my ears, and my ENT said it might help because Niacin stimulate blood flow. I am wondering that since it does stimulate blood flow, if it would also work for hair growth? I can utilize quite a few of items you have listed, but it would be nice to kind of have them work in conjunction with the Niacin 🙂
Hello there, hair loss is something that a lot of people face worldwide but the good news is that there are natural remedies that can offer some help, It my just work for you. Please let me know how it goes. Have a good day.
This is a really useful guide for hair loss prevention and hair growth. Most of the people including me have the experience of hair loss in the certain period. I remembered when it happened, I was in a stress which is caused by my sale goal not reached. It was not only hair loss but also sleep barrier happened.
The way how I got out of it is by meditation and yoga practice. If I could learn your home remedies, I think my hair would grow back faster.
Hello George so good to meet you and thanks a million for commenting. So sorry to hear of all that you went through but I am hoping that all is well now. I am so happy that I could help. Wishing you the best of success.
These are very interesting tips. Personaly I don’t have a problem with a hair loss, but my friend does, so I’m goint to email him a link to your acrticle. he constantly complains that he is spending a lot of money on different kinds of hair growth staff that doesn’tt work, so I hope this will help, especially, natural methods usually work best.
Hello peter so nice to see you and I am so happy that I could. I hope that these natural remedies works for your friend. Please let me know how it goes. Have a good day.
Hey Norman, great article. I’m in my late 20’s and can see the beginnings of a receding hair-line. I appreciate all of the tips and tricks. I grow aloe (my whole family has for years). I’ll try applying this to the scalp. Thanks again!