Natural Remedies For Tinnitus
Defeating tinnitus the natural way
What is tinnitus and how can we defeat this?
The symptoms of tinnitus include ringing in the ear or hearing noises in our head when nothing is really there. Tinnitus is a physical condition that tells us that something is wrong with our hearing system. More than 125 million people worldwide have tinnitus which is really mind-blowing. That is a lot of people but the good news is that we can win the war on this physical condition and go on to live normal healthy lives.
Can this condition worsen?
Unfortunately, the answer to this question is yes and this can really make matters worse. These conditions can worsen by loud noises which includes
1. Noise from lawnmowers.
2. Loud music.
3. Working in machine shops where the noise can get extremely loud.
5. Noise from street vehicles, exp. cars, trucks, motorbikes etc…
7. Don’t use Q-tips in your ears.
8. Avoid stress.
The bottom line is anything that is loud and is really unbearable can really have a negative effect on persons that suffer from tinnitus.
There are many ways to take care of this issue but the good part is that there are also natural remedies for tinnitus. For me, I love the safe and natural approach that has delivered amazing results helping persons to live a normal life again.
Natural remedies for tinnitus
What I love about nature is that there are natural products that can be used without side effects that have proven to be beneficial. It really doesn’t matter what the issues may be there are always natural remedies that can help.
So what are some of these natural remedies that can be used to win the war on tinnitus?
1. Garlic is a herb that has proven to be beneficial in so many ways, beside flavoring your foods and fighting infections garlic has proven to be very effective in bringing relief to those that suffers from tinnitus.
1. Fry 2 garlic cloves together with 2tbps of sesame oil. Strain this mixture and let it cool then put 2 drops into your ear each night for seven days
2. Ginger is a herb that has such a pleasant aroma and taste, but be very careful because ginger is very strong and overuse may cause some discomforts. Ginger can also bring comfort when it comes to tinnitus.
2. Grater about half tsp. of ginger to one cup of hot water. Let ginger draw for about 12 -15 minutes, next strain it, add about one tsp. of honey and drink 3 times per day for about a week.
3. Apple cider vinegar has great healing properties and has become very popular for its healing effects. When it comes to tinnitus apple cider vinegar can deliver a PUNCH.
3. What you will need is a glass of water, 2-2 1/2 tsp of apple cider vinegar and a tsp of honey. Mix thoroughly together. Drink 2 times per day in the morning and evening for relief.
4. Coconut oil is another home remedy that can get the job done. I love coconut oil because of the aroma and because of its many uses.
4. Warm and apply a drop in each ear for relief.
5. Basil has such a great aroma and pleasant taste. I love cooking with this herb because it can really flavor your foods and give it that WOW. I have been cooking with this herb for years
and have included it in all sorts of dishes. But besides all of this good stuff that it offers basil has great healing effects when it comes to tinnitus. Just give this remedy a try and I am sure that you will fall in love with this herb.
5. Blend together a few leaves in about 1 cup of water strain, bring to a boil and allow to cool then apply with a dropper a few drops in each ear.
6. Onions are a veggie that is very popular and can be found in so many recipes, I love the aroma and flavor of onions especially in salads. Though this veggie has made millions like myself cry I am sure you will agree ( when peeling)
This veggie has so much to offer. Get rid of your tinnitus issues with this amazing vegetable.
6. Cut onion into small pieces then microwave for about 1-2 minutes, let onion cool and then strain. With a dropper put 2 drops in ear for 5 minutes then let the juice drain out of your ear. Continue this process on a daily basis until the problem is brought under control.
7. Green tea is best known for its antioxidants content that helps to get rid of free radicals that can affect our health. I fell in love with this tea many years ago and still drink it whenever I have a chance.
7. Drinking green tea has also been linked to helping to fight tinnitus.
8. Pineapples are so delicious and have been used in so many recipes worldwide. But believe it or not, pineapples is said to have healing properties that can help to fight tinnitus bringing relief.
9. Oregano is another herb that deserves not only our attention but our respect. This herb can really weak up your food and is used by the natives here on the island where I live.
But the healing that this herb brings is just as great.
9. Bring to a boil 1 tbsp of oregano to 1 cup of water for 10-12 minutes drink twice a day for relief.
10. Pumpkins can be used in soups, pies, rice salads and so on but what also amazes me about pumpkins is the healing effects that it has in relation to tinnitus.
10. Pumpkins are a good source of Vitamin A. Vitamin A is so beneficial for proper ear function, therefore, loading up on this vitamin can help in the war against tinnitus.
Other tips to follow
- Avoid loud noises
- Use earplugs or muffs when using or working near power tools.
- Quit smoking.
- Reduce Your salt intake.
- Drinking alcohol can have a negative effect.
- Limit your intake of aspirins.
- Avoid swimming until you are clear on this issue.
- Seek medical help if symptoms worsen.
Take time out for yourself
- Find a place where you can have some quiet time and just relax.
- Take in deep breathes and then exhale slowly.
- Start an exercise routine.
These natural remedies for tinnitus are really great and can really work wonders for you. Winning the war on tinnitus is possible so the good news is you don’t have to live with it, so fight back to get your life back so you can enjoy life to the fullest.
And remember to seek medical help if the tinnitus worsens.