Nutritional Facts About Beets
In this article, we will be looking at the nutrient content that beets contain along with how they can aid the body in its fight against various illness. But before we discuss these topics we will be looking at some fun facts about beets. To learn more about beets. Click on this link.
- Beets juice can be used as a hair dye.
- You can use beets to make chips, just like potato chips.
- Drinking beets juice is good for you.
- Beets are considered to be an edible root.
- Beets can be used as a clothes dye.
- Beets dates all the way back to 800 BC.
- It’s said that eating too many beets can turn your urine pink and red.
- It is believed that in some culture if a man and a woman eat from the same beetroot they will fall in love.
- Beets have a high sugar content.
- Ancient Romans considered beets to be an aphrodisiac
Beets contain Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, potassium, magnesium, manganese, copper, folate, dietary fiber, betalains, zinc, and phosphorus.
1. Beets aids in weight loss.
2. Beets help to fight cancer.
3. It’s believed that by drinking beets juice your blood pressure can be lowered.
4. A diet of beets can help with the normal function of your brain, beets are said to be a brain booster.
5. Beets can strengthen your immune system.
6. Beets can help to prevent cataracts.
7. Beets contain antioxidants that are good for our bodies.
8. Beets are good for our pancreas, kidneys, and liver.
9. Drinking beets juice can increase your stamina.
10. Beets can help to reduce cholesterol.
Beet is a good source of Vitamins that can boost and aid the body in so many ways, this is one of nature’s wonders where we can add years to our life, so let’s make this a part of our diet.