Nutritional Facts About Watermelon
One of my favorite as a child was watermelon, I would eat water this fruit until my stomach got full. I never turned down as a child a few offers of watermelon, so like in previous articles we will be at this fruit and how it can benefit our bodies. To learn more about watermelons click this link. Garden fruits and vegetables.
1.As the name watermelons contain so much water that if you eat enough of it, it will not only fill you but also quench your thirst.
2. As big as these fruits get, watermelon grows on a vine.
3. Watermelon can help with weight loss.
4. China ranks number 1 in the world in growing watermelons.
5. All parts of a watermelon can be eaten.
6. Watermelon is mostly water.
7. Watermelon is the only melon that is mostly eaten in the USA.
8. Watermelon originated in South Africa.
9. It is said that there is a contest where people eat watermelons.
10.Followed by watermelon spitting seed contest
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, potassium, biotin, magnesium, copper, manganese and pantothenic
These are just a few of the health benefits of watermelon
1. Water can help you to have beautiful skin.
2. Water can help you stay hydrated.
3. Watermelon can help combat cancer.
4. Can aid in giving you healthy hair.
5. Can help to lower pressure.
6. Improves vision.
7. Can help you to lose weight.
8. Helps to strengthens the immune system.
9. Helps lower the risk of heart disease.
10. Helps to promote normal kidney function.
Watermelon are a must so make this fruit a part of your daily intake, and reap the benefits from them for years to come