Creating a Healthy Lifestyle with Watermelon
One of my favorites as a child was watermelon, I would eat this fruit until my stomach got full. I never turned down watermelon, when the chance came I would have a feast. So like in previous articles we will be taking a closer look at this fruit and how it can benefit our bodies.
1. Watermelons contain so much water that if you eat enough of it, it will not only fill you but also quench your thirst.
2. Watermelon grows on a vine.
3. Watermelons can help with weight loss.
4. China ranks number 1 in the world in growing watermelons.
5. All parts of a watermelon can be eaten.
6. Watermelons are mostly water.
7. Watermelons are the only melon that is mostly eaten in the USA.
8. Watermelon originated in South Africa.
9. It is said that there is a contest where people eat watermelons.
10. Followed by watermelon spitting seed contest
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, potassium, biotin, magnesium, copper, manganese, and pantothenic
These are just a few of the health benefits of watermelon
1. Watermelons can help you to have beautiful skin.
2. Watermelons can help you stay hydrated.
3. Watermelon can help combat cancer.
4. Can aid in giving you healthy hair.
5. Can help to lower pressure.
6. Improves vision.
7. Can help you to lose weight.
8. Helps to strengthen the immune system.
9. Helps lower the risk of heart disease.
10. Helps to promote normal kidney function.
The final word
Watermelon is a must so make this fruit a part of your daily intake, and reap the benefits from them for years to come.
About the author
Norman loves being in the garden, both at home and for his job....
he is 'Natures Little helper' being outdoors, growing his vegetables and flowers from an early age.
Now having spent over 22 years in the profession he want to give some of his knowledge to others...
his vast array of hints and tips you will find scattered over this site will help you no end growing plants in your garden.