Naturally healing with oats proven facts that oats works
As a child, I never liked oats because to me just to look at cooked oats was a complete turn-off. It is so amazing as kids how we think, if it looks good then we figure it is good, if it smells good then we figure that it is good and if it tastes good then in like manner we think it is good
but as an adult, I have learned over the years that this is not the case because what we hail as good simply because of how it looks along with how it smells and taste doesn’t mean that it is good for us.
Many adults sad to say are just like kids when it comes to their health. I know of a few people who have bad eating habits and to make matters worse they don’t care, I remembered talking to some of my co-workers about their bad eating habits
and the response that I got was “something has to kill you”, so sad to see that this is how many adults are thinking. I believe that we should do all that we can to maintain good health and our diet plays a big part in that.
I read an article many years ago where the statement was made “with our forks and knives we dig our graves” which is so true. Poor diet has to lead many down the path to poor health and in some cases even death.
A childhood friend of mine died just last year at a young age only 41, he was overweight because of poor diet his doctor told him to change his diet despite that warning he continued eating poorly which unfortunately lead to his death.
The good news is my views have changed when it comes to eating oats. I finally build up the nerve if I can use that word and ate a bowl of oats a few years ago and discovered that it was not as bad as I thought. In fact, it tastes great.
Since then I started eating oats on a regular basis, adding a little honey and cinnamon can really spruce up the taste, you can go a bit further and add mixed nuts, talk about a healthy breakfast. This is a great way to start off your morning.
So the question is, what are the benefits of making oats a part of our diet? This is a good question we will be taking a closer look at.
Vitamin content of oats is as followed
Vitamin B1, VitaminB5, Vitamin B6, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Manganese, Folate, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Pantothenic acid, Fibre, Protein, and Biotin.
Besides its many vitamin content oats impacts our health in so many ways which I believe is really great. Some of the ways that we benefit will be explained in this next section.
Healing naturally with oats
1. Oats benefits in weight control.
2. The fiber in oats gives a good bowel movement.
3. Oats are very filling which decreases the desire to snack between meals.
4. Oats help to lower cholesterol.
5. It improves heart health.
6. A diet of oats improves skin health
7. Oats are rich in antioxidants that help the body to get rid of free radicals.
8. Oats make a balanced diet.
9. Help in the fight against cancer.
10. Aids in boosting our immune system.
11. May help to fight diabetes.
12. Oats is a great energy booster.
There are more benefits that can be added to this list but this is just to give you an idea of how beneficial oats are when it comes to our health.
Ways to eat oats
Now I know you may be thinking I can’t eat oats every morning because it will get pretty stalling and you are right. As healthy as oats are it can be a turn-off but mixing it up will keep the taste just as fresh and delicious.
1. Eats oats with a little honey.
2. Eat oats with cinnamon by adding a few sprinkles.
3. Oats can be eaten by adding bananas excluding the cinnamon.
4. Add bananas and cinnamon to your oats.
5. Throw in some strawberries and blueberries to give your oats that WOW.
6. Mixed assorted nuts with your oats.
7. What about diced apples mixed in with your oats.
8. How about adding raisins to your oats.
9. Mix in some diced pineapples.
10. What about a little cinnamon and mixed nuts with your oats.
There is no telling the many ways to enjoy oats. Now I am not saying that you should eat oats every day the choice is yours but when you do preparing it differently, it will keep the freshness and excitement.
Other foods that contain oats
- Health bars
- Some biscuits
The final word
From what we have discussed oats are really beneficial. I don’t know what your views are but what I do know is that oats works, it is a proven fact that many will agree, oats are all-natural that is what makes it so great.
Think of it all these benefits besides vitamins you will be getting and the added bonus of mixing in fruits and nuts that will take oats to a whole new level. I believe we should make oats a part of our diet.
You owe it to yourself to keep yourself in the best shape ever and one thing I know for sure we can’t place a price tag on our health, besides you can purchase a box of oats for less than $8.00 while receiving all these nutrients so go for it. Trust me you will be glad that you did.