Peanuts a Healthy Delight
Creamy, crunchy, mouth-watering, delicious are just some of the things that come to mind when I think of peanut butter, where would peanut butter be without peanuts. There are so many products that are derived from peanuts that it is mind-blowing.
Peanuts are grown in tropical and subtropical climates worldwide, in fact, the industry makes billions of dollars per year simply because we all love peanuts, at least I think we all do.
As a kid growing up I loved peanut butter sandwiches which were one of my favorites and I owe it all to peanuts. In this article, we will be looking at some peanut facts that I know you will enjoy and find very beneficial.
Peanut nutritional facts
Peanut nutritional facts include Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12, Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Folate, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Copper, Molybdenum, Protein, Phosphorus
Peanut health benefits
Besides its awesome taste and many uses, peanuts can benefit our bodies in so many ways which include.
1. Peanuts help to promote heart health.
2. Aids in fighting cancer.
3. It helps with weight control.
4. Promotes bone health.
5. Peanuts are a good source of antioxidant that rids the body of free radicals.
6. Prevent gallstone.
Peanut fun facts
1. There is a cake known as peanut cake.
2. There is a delicious punch known as a peanut punch.
3. Peanut butter and jelly goes great together.
4. A 12-ounce jar of peanut butter contains 540 peanuts.
5. Peanuts are actually legumes.
6. Peanut butter can be crunchy or creamy.
7. The first peanuts grown in the united states were grown in Virginia.
8. A certain brand of peanut butter is named after a favorite cartoon character known as peter pan ( peter pan peanut butter).
Peanuts make a healthy snack because it has so many benefits, so give your health a boost and take advantage of these nuts that are such a healthy treat.
About the author
Norman loves being in the garden, both at home and for his job....
he is 'Natures Little helper' being outdoors, growing his vegetables and flowers from an early age.
Now having spent over 22 years in the profession he want to give some of his knowledge to others...
his vast array of hints and tips you will find scattered over this site will help you no end growing plants in your garden.