Staying Healthy with Raspberries
Raspberries are not only sweet to the taste but these fruits are loaded with vitamins and have other benefits that aid the body in so many ways. Raspberries may be small in size, but the benefits are great.
We will be looking at some of these benefits along with some which I am sure you will enjoy.
Vitamins of raspberries
Vitamins of raspberries include
Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron, Fiber
Raspberries health benefits
1. It has antioxidants that help the body to get rid of free radicals.
2. Aids in weight loss.
3. Boost the immune system.
4. Has been known to slow down aging.
5. Fights cancer.
6. Promotes heart health.
7. It is good for vision.
8. Promotes women’s health.
9. Reduces the risk of muscle degeneration.
10. Helps with blood sugar level.
Raspberry fun facts
1. Raspberries can be gold, purple, red, or black.
2. Raspberries are said to be dated back as far as 4 AD.
3. There are more than 200 species of raspberries.
4. A single raspberry is made up of many tiny beads like fruits known as drupelets.
5. Raspberries are a part of the berry family.
6. Raspberries have been known to be used as a symbol of kindness.
7. Raspberries are believed to have about 120 seeds
8. You can eat raspberries with, pancake, ice creams, fruit salads, as smoothies, or by themselves.
9. Raspberries can stain your hands and clothes.
10. Russia produces the greatest amount of raspberries worldwide.
The final word
Raspberries are really awesome, this tiny fruit can truly pack a punch. Adding these fruits to your diet will benefit you in so many ways, so load up on these berries and reap the benefit they offer.