Nutritional Facts About Bananas
Bananas are not only used to give that delightful added flavor to the many pastries, drink, ice cream and baby food that is enjoyed but banana also helps to bring balance to our diet that goes a long way in ensuring that we have good health.
1. A banana has the ability to float on water.
2. Banana has been grown for thousands of years.
3. The part of the banana that is planted in the ground is called a sucker.
4. A bunch of a banana is called a hand.
5. Theirs is a coat that goes by the name of a banana split tail.
6. Half of the bananas that are eaten are eaten for breakfast.
7. Over a billion bananas are eaten everywhere in the world.
8. There are about 1000 species worldwide.
9. Bananas don’t grow singularly, they grow in bunches.
10. Theirs an ice cream combination known as the banana split.
Banana’s are filled with vitamins that our bodies need to function at its best. These vitamins include potassium, Vitamin C, B6, Dietary fiber, Iron, Protein, Folate, vitamin A, Riboflavin, Magnesium, and Niacin. These fruits as you can see are loaded with nutrients that can add health to our life causing you to feel your best. To learn more about bananas click this link. Garden fruits and vegetables.
Bananas not only give that added flavor nor is it also loaded with vitamins but bananas can help in the bodies defense to fight against many sickness and health risk problems
Such as stroke, diabetes, etc… Bananas are loaded with fiber which can keep your digestive system regulated, eating bananas can help against kidney stones, bananas can regulate heart rhythm causing your heart to function better, regulates or gave you a proper bowel move helps in weight loss and also soothes stomach ulcers.
The final word
Bananas are a good source of vitamins, It’s also amazing how fruits contain healing wonders that can keep our bodies in tip-top shape so make bananas a daily part of your diet and receive all the benefits from these wonders of nature.