Flower cuttings, brightening your world with these beautiful flowers. Even Mother Nature has to stop to admire their beauty.
Cut flowers can really brighten your world with their beauty and style. These wonders of nature have been used over the years and on many occasions to express one’s feelings and to brighten up an area.
A flower arrangement on a table at the entrance of a home or office building can give a warm and inviting feeling, this is what makes these cuttings so amazing.
Some cut flowers do outperform others by lasting a lot longer. In this article, we will be looking at the 10 top cut flowers that can brighten your world as we enter the world of flowering plants. And for more tips on how to preserve your flower cuttings follow this link.
Top 10 cut flowers
Here are the top 10 cut flowers that are really great.
1. Lily’s-Lily’s are a great choice that can really brighten your day. I love lily’s because they are elegant and give that soft touch. Lily’s are used mostly at Easter.
2. Orchids-Orchids are really beautiful, I love orchids and have worked with many species over the years in plant arrangements. The many dazzling rainbow colors can really brighten up a room and give those good feelings.
3. Roses-Roses, in my opinion, is the queen of flowers, what I love about these flowers is how they can really get attention even if it’s a single rose. Roses are most widely used at Valentine to express one’s love.
4. Bulbs-Bulbs are really awesome with their variety of colors. These cutting are real performers that can give that touch of class.
5. Carnation-Carnations makes a good choice, Carnations are mostly used in boutonnieres and corsages.
6. Sunflowers-Sunflowers are a thing of beauty that has earned its way on the top 10 list. These flowers can surely brighten up any area and make you feel right at home.
7. Gladiolus-Gladiolus are very beautiful and can really show off their beauty and make a statement. This is a real shop stopper that has proven to do well as a cut flower.
8. Chrysanthemum-Chrysanthemum is not only beautiful and a good choice for a cut flower but Chrysanthemums are also used to produce botanical insecticides to control insects. This plant serves many purposes and gets thumbs up for its performance.
9. Peonies-Peonies are so amazing, I love the silky creamy colors that really catches your eyes. These flowers can really brighten your day and give a restful feeling.
10. Zinnia-Zinnia is a perfect example when you talk about color pop. The colors of Zinnia are so beautiful that even mother nature has to stop and admire their beauty.
These cuttings are perfect and can give that rainbow effect brightening any dull area by bringing it to life.
Cut flowers are really amazing and can really brighten up your world with their elegance and style. So the next time you are planning on that flower arrangement for the one you have in mind or brightening that area.
Remember these cut flowers are mostly used for their style and elegance that can brighten up that special someone’s day.
About the author
Norman loves being in the garden, both at home and for his job....
he is 'Natures Little helper' being outdoors, growing his vegetables and flowers from an early age.
Now having spent over 22 years in the profession he want to give some of his knowledge to others...
his vast array of hints and tips you will find scattered over this site will help you no end growing plants in your garden.