Weight Loss Tea
You and your health
It is very important that we cultivate a healthy lifestyle because our health is very important and we should do all that we can to maintain good health. Many people have neglected the laws of health and because of this, they are now facing many health issues.
One of these issues is being overweight that can cause many complications from heart attack to stroke and so on. But the good news is all is not lost, it is only a matter of following the laws of good health. It may take a while but you will get there.
In this article, however, we will be looking at using tea as a way to bring our weight under control.
The laws of health
The laws of health are as followed
1. Proper rest which is 7-8 hours sleep.
2. A balanced diet.
4. 6-8 glasses of water a day.
5. Avoiding or managing stress, getting involved in a hobby or some other activity where you can get away to ease your mind and get relax.
Weight loss tea
1. Iaso tea has so many benefits and offers a unique blend of all-natural ingredients design to deliver spectacular results. Iaso tea is formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and detoxify your whole body while helping you to experience weight loss. Iaso tea provides your body with essential enzymes, which are often destroyed by modern food processing and pasteurization techniques.
Matcha green tea powder is also great for weight loss, is loaded with antioxidants that are of great benefit to our bodies. Calms and relaxes the mind, great body detox, lowest blood sugar level and a whole lot more.
Peppermint tea also has its share of benefits, besides aiding in weight loss, mint tea reduce fever, ease stomach pain, settles an upset stomach, is an immune booster, helps with digestion and lots more. This organic tea work wonders.
Weight Loss Tea
One sure way to drop those extra pounds is to make weight loss tea a part of your diet and not just any tea but teas that are used and has been proven to keep you happy and smiling as you’re on the scale. There are many teas on the market that have gain recognition because of persons having success.
My wife also included one of these teas in her diet called Iaso tea and by far have had good results. In this article, we will be looking at five of these teas and how they can help with weight loss.
How to prepare Iaso Tea
1. Iaso tea is a herbal tea that is known as a miracle tea. Some of the benefits of Iaso tea is as followed, memory booster, improves digestion, eliminates parasites, detox the body and so on, This tea is prepared by bringing four cups of water to a boil, remove water from the stove, add two tea bags and cover.
2. Allow tea bags to sit or steep in water for four-eight hours. Pour tea into a 1- gallon jug or container. Add additional water to fill the one- gallon container. Keep in the fridge. Drink two cups a day preferably in the morning and evening. 1 -gallon jug should last for a week.
How to prepare Green Tea
1. Green tea is a favourite of mines that can do wonders, some of the benefits of green tea includes, green tea is loaded with antioxidants that are good for our bodies, green tea is an immune booster, help to lower blood pressure, aids in weight loss, fight against cancer, help to improve brain function, lowers cholesterol and so much more.
2. Green tea is made by bringing a medium-size pot of water to a boil and then allowing to cool. Next, add 3 1/2 teaspoon of green tea leaves. Place leaves in a tea ball, Place tea ball in a glass container and add water. Place lid on the jar and allow to steep for 6-10 minutes or you can buy tea bags, bring a cup of water to a boil, add tea bag along with two teaspoons of honey or brown sugar, sweeten to your taste and enjoy.
How to prepare Matcha Tea
1. Another tea that has gained quite a bit of recognition is the matcha tea. Some of the benefits of matcha tea include calming the mind while relaxing the body, is loaded with antioxidants, detoxifies the body, lowers cholesterol, Boost metabolism, lowers blood sugar level, burns calories and much more.
2. Matcha is made by adding one or two teaspoons of matcha powder to cup, bring water to a boil, add a few drops of water to the cup, stir powder and until it resembles a paste. Continue adding hot water to the cup, stir and enjoy.
How to prepare Mint Tea
1. Another favourite is mint tea with its pleasant aroma and amazing taste. Mint tea has many benefits including mint tea is an immune booster, fever reducer, ease stomach pain, settles the stomach, helps with digestion, help in weight loss and so on. To learn more about peppermint use and benefits follow the link that has been provided. But how is tea prepared.
2. If you are using the leaves make sure that the leaves are properly washed by holding the leaves under the tap and running cool or warm water over them. You can use 6-8 leaves. Boil about 4 cups of water, once water comes to a boil remove from heat and add leaves. Let the leaves sit steep for about 6-8 minutes. Strain tea, add 2 teaspoons of brown sugar or honey or and sweeten to taste. If using tea bags repeat except you don’t have to strain.
How to prepare Lemon Tea
1. Lemon tea has its place in helping with weight loss, benefits of lemon tea includes. Aids in helping to fight the common cold and the flu, can help to control blood sugar level, promotes weight loss, soothes a sore throat and more.
2. Bring one or two cups of water to a boil, add to teaspoons of lemon juice or cut a lemon in equal half and use one-half. Add two teaspoons of honey or brown sugar and flavour to taste.
The final word
There are so many other teas that can be included in our diet for weight loss, besides drinking these teas it is also good to follow the laws of good health as we discussed above to ensure that we are giving our bodies what it needs. So let’s make these teas a part of our diet and keep those extra pounds off.